Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Ipo
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Ipo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Ipo
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Ipo
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Ipo
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Ipo
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Ipo
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Ipo
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Ipo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ipo
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Ipo