A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Is It A WordPress Plugin