Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Italiano
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Italiano
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Italiano
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Italiano
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Italiano
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Italiano
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Italiano
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Italiano
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Italiano
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Italiano
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Italiano