Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Jobs
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Jobs
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Jobs
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Jobs
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Jobs
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Jobs
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Jobs
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Jobs
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Jobs
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Jobs
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Jobs