A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Kan Kan
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Kan Kan
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Kan Kan
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Kan Kan
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Kan Kan
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Kan Kan
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Kan Kan
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Kan Kan
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Kan Kan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Kan Kan
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Kan Kan