Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Klarna
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Klarna
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Klarna
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Klarna
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Klarna
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Klarna
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Klarna
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Klarna
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Klarna
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Klarna
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Klarna