Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Klaviyo
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Klaviyo
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Klaviyo
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Klaviyo
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Klaviyo
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Klaviyo
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Klaviyo
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Klaviyo
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Klaviyo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Klaviyo
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Klaviyo