Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Landing Page Themes To Upload