Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Lead Magnet
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Lead Magnet
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Lead Magnet
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Lead Magnet
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Lead Magnet
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Lead Magnet
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Lead Magnet
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Lead Magnet
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Lead Magnet
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Lead Magnet
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Lead Magnet