Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Leader School
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Leader School
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Leader School
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Leader School
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Leader School
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Leader School
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Leader School
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Leader School
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Leader School
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Leader School
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Leader School