A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Library
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Library
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Library
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Library
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Library
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Library
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Library
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Library
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Library
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Library
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Library