Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Linkedin Api
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Linkedin Api
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Linkedin Api
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Linkedin Api
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Linkedin Api
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Linkedin Api
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Linkedin Api
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Linkedin Api
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Linkedin Api
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Linkedin Api
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Linkedin Api