Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Live Video
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Live Video
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Live Video
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Live Video
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Live Video
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Live Video
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Live Video
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Live Video
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Live Video
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Live Video
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Live Video