A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Llc Megaphoneapp.Com