Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Login Not Active
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Login Not Active
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Login Not Active
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Login Not Active
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Login Not Active
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Login Not Active
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Login Not Active
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Login Not Active
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Login Not Active
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Login Not Active
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Login Not Active