Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Login Photo Art
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Login Photo Art
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Login Photo Art
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Login Photo Art
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Login Photo Art
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Login Photo Art
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Login Photo Art
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Login Photo Art
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Login Photo Art
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Login Photo Art
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Login Photo Art