Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Mail
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Mail
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Mail
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Mail
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Mail
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Mail
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Mail
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Mail
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Mail
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Mail
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Mail