Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Make Background Picture Stationary