Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Mark Contacts As Receive Marketing