A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Media
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Media
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Media
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Media
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Media
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Media
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Media
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Media
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Media
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Media
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Media