A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Membershipsite Theme Templates