A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Monthly Retainer
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Monthly Retainer
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Monthly Retainer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Monthly Retainer
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Monthly Retainer