Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Multiple Shopping Carts