Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Navigation Custumization Police