Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi New Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi New Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi New Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi New Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi New Login
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi New Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi New Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi New Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi New Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi New Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi New Login