Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Next Affiliate
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Next Affiliate
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Next Affiliate
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Next Affiliate
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Next Affiliate
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Next Affiliate
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Next Affiliate
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Next Affiliate
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Next Affiliate
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Next Affiliate
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Next Affiliate