Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Next Courses
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Next Courses
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Next Courses
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Next Courses
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Next Courses
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Next Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Next Courses
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Next Courses
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Next Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Next Courses
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Next Courses