A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Next + Dating
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Next + Dating
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Next + Dating
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Next + Dating
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Next + Dating
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Next + Dating
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Next + Dating
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Next + Dating
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Next + Dating
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Next + Dating
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Next + Dating