A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Number
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Number
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Number
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Number
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Number
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Number
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Number
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Number
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Number
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Number