Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Offer Live
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Offer Live
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Offer Live
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Offer Live
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Offer Live
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Offer Live
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Offer Live
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Offer Live
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Offer Live
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Offer Live
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Offer Live