Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Oil Magic Book
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Oil Magic Book
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Oil Magic Book
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Oil Magic Book
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Oil Magic Book