Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi On Firestick
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Firestick
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi On Firestick
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi On Firestick
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi On Firestick
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi On Firestick
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi On Firestick
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi On Firestick
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi On Firestick
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi On Firestick
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi On Firestick