A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi On Kindle Fire
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi On Kindle Fire
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi On Kindle Fire
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi On Kindle Fire
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi On Kindle Fire