Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi On Top Of Foot
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi On Top Of Foot
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi On Top Of Foot
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi On Top Of Foot
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi On Top Of Foot