Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Online Jobs
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Online Jobs
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Online Jobs
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Online Jobs
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Online Jobs
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Online Jobs
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Online Jobs
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Online Jobs
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Online Jobs
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Online Jobs
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Online Jobs