A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Online
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Online
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Online
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Online
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Online
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Online
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Online
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Online
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Online
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Online
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Online