A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Only Does Automations With An Advanced Account?