Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Opposite Of
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Opposite Of
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Opposite Of
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Opposite Of
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Opposite Of
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Opposite Of
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Opposite Of
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Opposite Of
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Opposite Of
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Opposite Of
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Opposite Of