Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Over 100
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Over 100
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Over 100
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Over 100
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Over 100
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Over 100
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Over 100
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Over 100
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Over 100
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Over 100
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Over 100