Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Page After Event Expires
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Page After Event Expires
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Page After Event Expires
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Page After Event Expires
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Page After Event Expires