Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Partner Program Car
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Partner Program Car
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Partner Program Car
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Partner Program Car
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Partner Program Car
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Partner Program Car
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Partner Program Car
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Partner Program Car
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Partner Program Car
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Partner Program Car
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Partner Program Car