A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Payment Options
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Payment Options
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Payment Options
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Payment Options
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Payment Options
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Payment Options
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Payment Options
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Payment Options
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Payment Options
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Payment Options
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Payment Options