A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Payment Processors
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Payment Processors
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Payment Processors
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Payment Processors
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Payment Processors
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Payment Processors
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Payment Processors
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Payment Processors
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Payment Processors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Payment Processors
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Payment Processors