Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Personal Address
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Personal Address
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Personal Address
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Personal Address
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Personal Address
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Personal Address
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Personal Address
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Personal Address
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Personal Address
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Personal Address
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Personal Address