A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Personality Quiz
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Personality Quiz
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Personality Quiz
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Personality Quiz
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Personality Quiz
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Personality Quiz
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Personality Quiz
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Personality Quiz
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Personality Quiz
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Personality Quiz
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Personality Quiz