Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Philippines Inc
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Philippines Inc
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Philippines Inc
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Philippines Inc
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Philippines Inc
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Philippines Inc
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Philippines Inc
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Philippines Inc
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Philippines Inc
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Philippines Inc
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Philippines Inc