Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Pictures In Px?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pictures In Px?
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Pictures In Px?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pictures In Px?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Pictures In Px?