Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pipeline
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pipeline
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Pipeline
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Pipeline
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Pipeline
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pipeline
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Pipeline
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Pipeline
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Pipeline
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Pipeline
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Pipeline