A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pipelines
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Pipelines
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pipelines
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Pipelines
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Pipelines
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pipelines
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Pipelines
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Pipelines
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Pipelines
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pipelines
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Pipelines