Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Plans Pricing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Plans Pricing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Plans Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Plans Pricing
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Plans Pricing
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Plans Pricing
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Plans Pricing
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Plans Pricing
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Plans Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Plans Pricing
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Plans Pricing